Having difficulties accessing the online course? Here are some helpful places to start:
Make sure you are on the correct site – if you are part of HCA StarTech training, click here to go to that site. These are two different courses.
Look in the menu above. Next to “Main 4YourCNA Site” there should be a “Sign Out” link if you are logged in. If you see “Sign in”, click on that link to log in.
After signing in, go to the top menu and click on “Online CNA Test Prep Course” in the middle of the menu. This displays a list of all lessons within the course. Click on any lesson name to access that lesson.
You can also access the course through your dashboard. Click on the picture of the girl in blue scrubs that is labeled “Click here to enter course” under “My Courses” heading.
Bookmark the lesson listing page for easy access. After you have marked a lesson complete, you will see a blue check mark next to it to easily see where you left off.
It is not advisable to have more than one account on courses.4YourCNA.com because it is easy to confuse logins. If you have created more than one account, please email 4YourCNA@gmail.com with the following information for assistance: your name AND the emails you used to create accounts.
- Were you invited by an instructor?
- If so, you MUST click on the link in the email and either sign in or create an account to have access to the course.
- PLEASE NOTE: You MUST create an account (or use an existing account) using the SAME email that your invitation was sent to. For instance, if your instructor sent an invitation to a school email address and you clicked the link which brought you to the login/register page, you need to enter that SAME email address into the register form. Do NOT use a personal email address – the email address that the invitation was sent to and the user account you create must match.
- Did you pay for access?
- If so, you will need to make sure you are signed into the correct account.
- If you have more than one account on courses.4YourCNA.com, your enrollment may be tied to a different account. It is not advisable to have more than one account. Please see “Do you have more than one account?” above.
If you have been able to access the course lessons previously, but now your lessons are locked or don’t look right, try a hard refresh of our site:
On a desktop computer or laptop (while on courses.4yourcna.com):
- Windows users: hold down Ctrl and then press F5 on your keyboard.
- Mac users: hold down Cmd and Shift and then press R on your keyboard.
- Switch to a different browser (Chrome is recommended)
On a cell phone or tablet:
- In your internet browser, Clear your cache and delete your cookies, then try to login again.
- Switch to a different browser (Chrome is recommended).
Make sure you have disabled all popup blockers or ad filters. Check with you network administrator to prevent firewalls from blocking content – in school networks, our site may need to be white-listed to remove restrictions.
If you paid for enrollment, make sure your enrollment period (1 year) has not expired. Once expired, the course will not allow you to access the locked lessons.
If you enrolled through an invitation link from your instructor, make sure the instructor did not remove you from your group.
If you have never been able to access the course, go to “Is this your first time accessing the course?” section.
- For INITIAL enrollment:
- Click on the link in your email and either login to an existing account on courses.4YourCNA.com (if the existing account is tied to the email that the invitation was sent to) or create a new user account using the email that your invitation was sent to. This action is only done ONCE. Do NOT click the invitation link again after the initial enrollment.
- For ONGOING access:
- Bookmark courses.4yourcna.com and either click the bookmark to access the course or
- Type courses.4yourcna.com in a browser address bar or
- Go to our main website 4YourCNA.com and click the main menu heading “Online CNA Test Prep Course” to be directed to the course.
After you have enrolled in the course through the invitation link, DO NOT click the invitation link in your email to access the course. The invitation link is for ONE TIME only use.
If you are an instructor and you need to access your Group to add students or access grades, please make sure you have reviewed the presentation here for detailed instructions. If you are having difficulties try these suggestions:
- Did you join the group yourself?
- You must click on the link that was emailed to you when your Group was created and (after you click the link and are redirected to courses.4yourcna.com) either sign in to an existing account OR create a new account using the same email address the link was sent to. Simply logging into your account will not grant you instructor rights to your Group. That can only be done with the Instructor Invitation link sent via email.
- Did you join THIS Group?
- If you have multiple Groups on courses.4YourCNA.com that you are monitoring, you MUST click the invitation link sent to your email for each Group.
- Does your GROUP name show up under “My Groups“?
- In the top menu, hover over “Online CNA Test Prep Course” to see a submenu pop up. In that submenu, click on “My Groups“. Does your group name display here? If not, you are not the instructor for the group. Either you have not clicked the link (see step 1 above) or you have removed yourself from your Group or you signed in using an account with a different email than the one the invitation was sent to. If you removed yourself as the instructor, please send an email to 4YourCNA@gmail.com with your name, email address and Group name and we can re-issue you an invitation to join.
Send an email to 4YourCNA@gmail.com with your name, your email address, a good contact phone number and a description of the issue you are having. Someone will respond within 24 hours.